I have a special prayer request to send out today. This week at Heritage is Local Outreach Week. In addition to focusing all our chapel sessions on the topic of sharing the good news of the gospel, our students have the opportunity to . . .
- attend a pizza & prayer night
- take in additional workshops on evangelism,
- do door-to-door outreach in our neighbourhood,
- volunteer at a Christian drop-in centre,
- teach ESL classes on campus and in a local library,
- send notes of encouragement to political leaders,
- rake leaves as an act of kindness for neighbours
- prepare and hand out food & warm-weather gear,
- share the gospel message through street evangelism.
Please ask the Lord to grow in our students, faculty and staff a greater heart for the gospel and a greater concern for those who need to know Christ in a life-changing way.
Pray that our students would have compassion and confidence as they share the message of Christ in neighbourhoods and on the streets.
Pray that the Lord would bring His salvation to those in the village of Hespeler and the city of Cambridge.
Pray that Heritage would equip men and women to live out and give out the gospel message of Christ in Canada and around the world.
Thank you for praying for and with us.